I just want you to know, there are worlds out there, safe in the sky because of her. That there are people living in the light, and singing songs of Donna Noble. A thousand, million light years away. They will never forget her — while she can never remember. … But for one moment… one shining moment… she was the most important woman in the whole wide universe.
“You’re not gonna make the world any better by shouting at it!”
And this is why the Doctor finds her so brilliant. Because he wouldbe best friends with someone whose voice is their weapon. After all, isn’t that his weapon of choice?
I was gonna be with you. Forever. Rest of my life. Traveling. In the TARDIS. The Doctor Donna. Oh, my, I can't go back. Don't make me go back. Doctor, please! Please don't make me go back. - Donna Noble.
30 Days of Summer Time Doctor Who
Day Two: Who is your favorite companion?
Cutting and pasting, here…
The Tag Thing:
I was tagged by: @ephemeralfangirl (btw you are my favorite human too <3)
- Always post the rules
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 10 new ones
- Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Questions I answered:
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? I don’t really have a preference. Plus, my days are usually out of whack anyway because of the night shifts…
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Rude people. Mind yo manners. Yo.
- If you could belong to any fictional world, which would it be? I thought about this way harder than I should, given that it’s only a meme question and not a life or death question. BUT after long deliberation I’ve decided on Doctor Who universe. I’d love to go on adventures with the Doctor, as his companion.
- Coffee or tea? Tea. Coffee is yucky (I see you frowning at me, Annie; Btw *stares at ur meme answers* I do NOT believe that ur body is only 13% caffeine, oh puhleeease, maybe double that! :P)
- if you could commit any robbery without punishement, what would you steal? Hmmmmm. A plane? To see the world? And since I can’t fly planes, pilots? Okay, now we’re past robbing and into kidnapping but surely if stealing isn’t punishable, kidnapping should be okay too :p
- What would your last meal be? As long as it’s a (vegetarian) pasta dish, I’m a happy camper. And the dessert should consist of something chocolate-y.
- favorite season? I was gonna say ‘Fave season of which show??’ and then I realized oh wait, there’s a non-fangirl interpretation of that question, sooo: fall. I love fall. And not just because fall is ‘new tv show’ season :p
- Who is the singer/band of all time? WHITNEY HOUSTON, forever and always. Maaaan, I miss her.
- What was your favorite game as a child? I used to love going into dilapidated buildings and explore. Until my dad got wind of that and I got house arrest for 2 months *grumbles* That game wasnt quite as much fun anymore when threatened with house arrest.
- Would you survive a zombie apocalypse? No. Unless Annie is with me. She’s badass. But on my own? No. Surviving the zombie apocalypse would probably involve running a lot. So nooo thank u. They can have my brain *nods* Also, I’m so bad at all things camping, I wouldn’t survive a day in the wild.
Questions I ask:
1. What was your first fandom?
2. What’s your favorite fandom?
3. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
4. If money was no issue, where would you live?
5. You’re organizing a con, who’s on your guest list?
6. Are you happy with your job?
7. If time travel was possible, where in time would you go first?
8. Would you go back in time to undo certain things in your personal past?
9. If you had a million bucks, what would be the first thing you buy?
10. You can only read fanfic of ONE ship for the rest of your life (I know, mean!), which ship do you choose?
I am tagging (but don’t feel obligated to do this):
beautifuldisastr, lytab5, tayryn, sparky4ever, until-the-next-time, inlovewithyourlines, skyefall, lovewithintuition, earthgirlfromouterspace, sawdust2stardust, ephemeralfangirl (because payback is a bitch AND i love seeing u post on tumblr *g*)
One Scene Per Episode - Doctor Who.
4x08 “Silence in the Library”.
50 Years of BBC Two Comedy - The Catherine Tate Show